September 22, 2010

Design Boston 2010

I was honored to be a speaker on Kravet's Social Media Panel at Design Boston 2010 at the Boston Design Center. The most fun was spending an evening with this great group of talented women. Thank you ladies for your friendship and support.

Photo from left to right: Joanne Dee of Joanne Dee Events & Blossoms of Andover, me, Designer Kim Williams, Nancy, Designers Mary Rose and Joan Marchand from Cape Cod and Barbara Bucklin of Lux Interiors, Custom Drapery Workroom.

My girls found a pre-party....with champagne of course!



Rachel Hazelton is an Interior Designer from Middleton, MA with design projects in Andover, MA, North Andover, MA, Lynnfield, MA, Boxford, MA, Topsfield, MA, Boston's North Shore and throughout New England.

3 comments:

Carol said...

I was in the audience for the Social Media presentation and though all of you did a great job. Thanks so much for clearing up some 'not so clear' areas for me. Would love to have more seminars on this topic w/the same panel.

Rachel Hazelton said...

Thank you Carol. Beth Greene, Kravet's VP of Marketing, wants to have us all back just for a Q & A for the audience. I learned by just jumping in and truly trial and error. I'm still learning...just joined twitter yesterday!

Carol said...

Great news, Rachel. I will contact Beth to champion this cause! There were a lot of frightened and confused faces in that audience and I think this panel helped to ease some of the fear and want to explore Social Media more.